Our Lady's N.S.

Our Lady's N.S.
Our Lady's N.S. is a six teacher primary school in Ballingarry, Thurles, Co Tipperary

Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween Poems

My Halloween Poem   by Fionn O'Brien (5th Class)
Halloween in Ballingarry
I will dress up like a ghoul.
Everyone will love it,
I hope it will be cool.

Things will be scary,
I'll play a game of conkers.
Someone will be hairy
I think it will be bonkers.


Halloween Poem    by Ali O'Connell (6th Class)
Halloween in Ballingarry,
Monkey nuts and sweets.
When I go from house to house
I get all kinds of treats.

I dressed up as a ghost
With a very hairy beard
But a jelly got stuck to it
And it made me feel quite weird.

Halloween in Ballingarry    by Ciara Mullally (6th Class)
Halloween in Ballingarry
Is creepy and it's scary
I dressed up as a witch
And my sister was a fairy.

We went trick or treating
And got a lot of sweets
We went home and played some games
And had a great big feast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.